1) Machine wash cold without Fabric Softener.
2) Hang dry, do NOT put in dryer.
3) Do NOT iron.
4) If latex sticks to itself after wash, gently pull the stuck sections apart, or gently shake out the garment.
5) Exposure to heat may discolor latex.
1) ScootBGone pants do not guarantee that children will crawl. All children react differently to the challenges before them. The purpose of ScootBGone pants is to limit the ability of a child to scoot on their bottom, encouraging them to find an alternative way to move from one location to another. This may include, but is not limited to, crawling.
2) ScootBGone pants should never be used on a play structure, slides, stairs, or other area where sliding is required or beneficial. Use in this manner may result in serious injury.
ScootBGone plus are created with a cotton twill and Supatex latex, using specialist grade, low protein latex to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. However, some people may still experience a reaction to latex. If a child has such a reaction, discontinue use of these pants.